Keyboarding and Manual Data Entry may seem like a very simple and easy task but in reality they require a high level of skill, excellent typing speed and precision. Reliable outsourcing companies providing keyboarding services have highly experienced and skilled data entry operators.
It is important to outsource manual data entry only to experts rather than opting for freelancers to avoid any mistakes and inaccuracies. Freelancers usually lack training and the appropriate hardware, software and techniques to provide 100% accurately keyed data.
Reliable data entry companies provide keyboarding services and have experience of handling even large amount of data with speed, ease and accuracy. Some companies also offer specialized services such as multi-lingual keyboarding services and double keyboarding services. For maximum accuracy and to reduce redundancy, professional data entry companies’ use double and triple data entry techniques.
Some of the widely availed keyboarding services are-
- Keying text and numeric data
- Keying data from directories/yellow pages/white pages
- Indexing and de-duplication of documents
- Copy/Paste services
- Database and Mailing List compilation
- Keying information from Questionnaires/Survey forms
- Data Entry from Typed, Printed or Handwritten Text
- Keying data from product catalogs
- Populating databases of eCommerce stores
- Indexing services for documents, images and files of various formats
Benefits of outsourcing keyboarding and manual data entry to expert data entry service providers –
- Outsourcing companies follow a stringent and vigilant de-duplication process.
- They apply quality checks at every step to ensure that nearly 100% accuracy is maintained throughout the project.
- They use the latest tools and techniques for accuracy and speed.
- They provide manual data entry and keyboarding services at cost effective rates that ensure significant savings for the client.
- Data entry service providers have highly skilled, trained and proficient manpower with a vast experience of working on data entry projects of varying complexities.
- Outsourcing companies have dedicated project managers to maintain regular communication with the client.