eCommerce is the future of business and shopping. Thus, establishing an online presence has become crucial for businesses today. If you are selling your products and services online it is essential that you update your online store on a regular basis.
Outsourcing firms offer a comprehensive range of catalog processing services including product data entry services and product data upload services offer a continuous process of keeping your eStore well-run with the following processes.
Product data entry services include the following –
- Add new products to the prevailing database
- Add product category systematically
- Add attractive images to the product
- Add unique features and description
- Add absolute product specification
- Add related products
- Add and change the prices of the products
- Delete the unavailable products
For online retailers, it is even more beneficial if their products are listed on bigger shopping portals such as eBay and Amazon, they can benefit from a large mass of internet sales which will in-turn boost their business. Big eCommerce portals such as eBay and Amazon have millions of customers and once you upload your products on them it increases the chances of attracting more customers.
Product data upload services include the following –
- Entering product details such as the name, product description, price, image with Keyword rich optimized product titles and Meta tags to make your items search engine friendly.
- Batch Image Upload services / Bulk Product upload services
- Making product batch uploads to your storefront, merchant marketplaces, etc.
Outsourcing firm’s experts specialize in different shopping carts such as –
- X-Cart product entry
- Pinnacle product entry
- Yahoo Product entry
- Monster product entry
- Magento product entry
- Miva Merchant product entry
- Big commerce product entry
- Zen-Cart product entry
- eBay store product entry
- OSCommerce product entry