"As the use of outsourcing continues to grow, so too do the risk to customer and company data that companies must rely on their outsourcing suppliers to protect,"
--Booz Allen Hamilton Report, March 2006: "Outsourcing Security: Concerns Growing"
The Booz Allen Hamilton Report, various other studies by leading experts, mandatory legislations in US and UK on the privacy of customers' financial, medical and legal data and some data theft issues in India has aroused the concern of international clients when they think of outsourcing their data entry, document conversion, catalog processing and similar services to Indian outsourcing providers. It has been observed by majority of the outsourcing providers in India that when they first interact with a prospective client, closely following on the heels of quality of work and pricing, comes the issue of data security and privacy. Along with, accurate quality of work and low-cost pricing, security of data has become a qualifying factor to be selected as a provider of outsourced services.
This fear regarding the security and privacy of data and information amongst the clients from all over the world has ensured that concerted action is being taken not just at government level through associations like NASSCOM but also at the private level in each of the outsourcing companies. This effort has ensured that international clients are gaining back their confidence in the outsourcing providers from India.
Data-Entry-India.com has ensured that it is not left behind in this drive to bring the confidence of international clients back in our Data Security, Data Privacy and Data Confidentiality mechanisms.
Mechanisms followed to ensure Data Security in Outsourcing:
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements with all the employees
- Service Agreements with strict confidentiality and non-disclosure clauses with each of our clients
- Access to employees in the premises only through the use of biometric system
- Mechanism for Full Disk Encryption that encrypts entire data existing on the hard drive
- Access to the terminals only after providing user authentication
- Masking specific data in a database table/cell to ensure non-leakage of sensitive client information
- Secure USB drive
- Regular Back-ups of your data not only at our main office but also at remote locations ensures security of data in case of any Act of God or terrorist activity;
- VPN protection and secure network
- Secure network firewalls
- Secure encrypted web servers and laptops
- Background checks on employees
- Access to data is restricted to only those employees who are actually working on the data
- Network security is ensured by separating incoming and outgoing communication lines
- Compliance with International Standards for Data Privacy and also work is in progress to be in compliance with ISO regulations
Our Data Security mechanism has ensured that our credibility as a trustworthy Data Entry and Document Conversion Services provider is established.