SunTec has openings for young go-getters who excel in challenging work environments and possess the drive to perform. More than the experience, you'll need to be self-motivated, and eager to learn & experiment with new technologies.
Following positions are vacant presently:
Project Coordinator (New Delhi)
Team Leader (New Delhi)
XML Specialists / Coders (New Delhi)
Business Development Manager (New Delhi)
Project Manager (New Delhi)
Position vacant: Project Coordinator (New Delhi)
• Internal co-ordination: To co-ordinate with Project Managers for various requirements like Projects and client's deliverables
• Reports submission: Maintaining weekly, fortnightly and monthly project reports.
• Project Tracking: To generate and maintain various planning, documents, contracts, and other materials associated with the projects. Identify and resolve issues on projects to meet deadlines. To create proposals and analyze project's requirements.
• Invoice tracking: Keep track of invoice payment to Vendors and Client interaction as per requirements.
• Candidate should be Graduate from reputed university / institute with minimum 1 year of experience in project coordination field (Preferably in IT Service industry).
• Must have good communication skills (English) with excellent knowledge of Computers, ability to understand client requirements.
• Able to draft e-mails and letters to the clients independently.
Experience required: 1-2 years
Position vacant: Team Leader (New Delhi)
• To assist Project Managers for managing multiple projects based on multiple activities
• To generate and validate daily reports.
• Required to handle & motivate team members (8-10) to achieve daily targets & Profitability.
• To understand the client's requirements.
• Individual will be responsible to co-ordinate with international clients & local vendors as per need.
• Graduate with at least 2 to 3 years of working experience, preferably in IT (Data Management/ Non-voice process) industry.
• Must be able to handle team effectively.
• Expertise in MS-Office & Internet / Web research activities. Knowledge of HTML, Adobe package & PDF would be an added advantage
• Must poses good experience in Data entry, capturing, cleansing, processing, conversions type of work
• Individual with good communication skills, written as well as verbal will be preferred
Experience required: 2-3 years
Position vacant: XML Specialists / Coders (New Delhi)
• Individual will be responsible to create, maintain XML / HTML files independently.
• Data processing, XML / HTML conversion / tag coding.
• Responsible to meet the set targets.
• Minimum ONE YEAR experience of using XML and HTML technologies.
• Must be Graduate from reputed university
• Should have fair communication and inter personal skills and be willing to work in flexible shift
• Should be a self starter and be able to work independently with minimum supervision
Experience required: 1-2 years
Position vacant: Business Development Manager (New Delhi)
• Plan and Execute action towards developing business in International market
• Present proposals and subsequent follow-up to win the business and generating new leads
• Managing Sales team and their targets.
• Identifying market gaps and taking appropriate action on the same.
• Analyzing and keeping a track of competitor activities
• Making pricing decisions for various services
• Interact with high potential clients and maintain long term partnerships with them
• Experience of around 4 yrs of IT services sales i.e. back-end activities of non voice process of BPO.
• Selling experience of services like: data management, data processing, data conversion, web research work is strongly required.
• MBA OR PGD in Marketing / IT / International Business from a premier institute.
• Experience in generating leads, managing opportunities, and closing business
• Experience in making and presenting proposals
• Excellent written, verbal and analytical skills are highly required
Experience required: At least 4 years
Position vacant: Project Manager (New Delhi)
• Managing all the phases of design, deliver and technical implementation of BPO and IT- services projects
• Project planning & scheduling.
• Estimation, budgeting, statement of work preparation, project quality assurance and quality control activitiess.
• Leading and motivating the team to build customer relationships.
• Providing strategic inputs and MIS reports to senior management
• To interact with clients
• Sound knowledge of computer operations (i.e. Ms-Office, Internet/Web research HTML, Data cleansing, Data managing etc.)
• Experience with tool-based project planning,
tracking, monitoring and control.
• MBA/PGDBA from reputed institute with minimum 3 -4 years of experience in similar field.
• Strong communication and presentation abilities
• Able to handle account management
• Should be a self starter, team builder and motivator
Experience required: At least 3 years
Please mention the position you are applying for in the subject field of your e-mail. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org